Visit the diesel desk and ask for the My Love Rewards card. Then, register your new card at the store kiosk, on the mobile app or on the website to start earning loyalty points!
My Love Rewards Points Spend Like Cash
Earn point(s) per gallon on diesel and bulk DEF and point(s) per dollar spent on all Love's Truck Tire Care Centers and merchandise purchases. Check your receipt for current promotion information. Each point is equal to one cent in value, and spends just like cash on merchandise (with the exception of fuel, tobacco, e-cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, phone cards or lottery items), Love’s owned and operated restaurants, and Love's Truck Tire Care Centers.
Platinum Plus is being replaced with Points Rollover. Drivers who qualify for Platinum Plus will automatically qualify for Points Rollover. Going forward, just fuel 10,000 gallons in a calendar year to qualify and your points set to expire in the current year will rollover to the next year.
Redemption Is Easy
Once you have earned 500 points, you can use your points to make purchases. Just present your My Love Rewards card to any cashier to complete the transaction.
Driver Fountain Refill & Shower Program
When you fill up with a minimum of 50 gallons of diesel, you automatically receive credit for a free shower and mug or thermos refill up to 44 ounces.
Qualify for Platinum or Diamond status in a calendar month and you are entitled to a complimentary shower and a mug or thermos refill up to 44 ounces every time you visit the following calendar month.
Pump Start Program
Don’t have a corporate billing card to activate the pump? If you pay by cash, company check, debit card or any accepted major credit card, Pump Start allows you to activate the pump outside without having to come inside first. No need to wait in line. Pump Start makes it easy.
Just stop by our diesel desk and tell the Love’s team member that you are interested in adding the Pump Start feature to your My Love Rewards card. You will need your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) and you will be asked a few quick questions to get you up and running. On your next visit, just swipe your My Love Rewards card at the pump, follow the prompts and begin fueling. It’s just that simple.
- Member must swipe their My Love Rewards card at the pump or present their My Love Rewards card at time of purchase to earn points.
- Member must earn 500 points before redeeming points for the first time.
- Free shower and drink refill credits must be redeemed within 7 days from the time of purchase for Base and within 10 days from the time of purchase for Gold level.
- Limit one shower and one mug or thermos refill per driver and co-driver per visit per day for Platinum and Diamond level members.
- Refills are honored up to 44 ounces. All other sizes will be charged the difference between the standard refill (up to 44 ounces) and the larger refill (up to 64 ounces) price.
- Earn point(s) per gallon on diesel and bulk DEF and point(s) per dollar spent on all Love's Truck Tire Care Centers and merchandise purchases. Check your receipt for current point(s) accumulation information.
- 1 point = 1 cent in value
- National tire accounts qualify differently. Ask the diesel cashier or tire technician for more details.
- Members cannot spend points on fuel, tobacco, alcohol, gift cards, phone cards or lottery items.
- Points earned are not redeemable for cash.
- Love’s is not responsible for reissuing points due to lost or stolen cards.
- The My Love Rewards card is property of Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores, Inc and must be returned upon request.
- Love’s has the right to terminate the program at any time.
- Points expire December 31st of the following calendar year from the time points are earned.
- Points Rollover program allows your points set to expire this year to rollover until the next year if you pump 10,000 gallons before the end of the current calendar year.
- Pump Start feature must be activated at a store location.
- Points are accepted for redemption at restaurant locations that are Love’s owned and operated, with the exception of leased locations that are unable to accept points.